Synopsis: Adrian Steirn spends time with healer extraordinaire Lillian Cingo, an internationally renowned neurosurgical nurse specialist, at the children’s NGO Noah’s Ark in Kliptown, Soweto. She tells him about her lifelong passion for securing the health and wellbeing of people, especially the poverty-stricken and often forgotten inhabitants of deep rural areas.
Comments are closed.
About this video(No Ratings Yet)Loading ...Video Length: 0 min 59 sec
Published: 1 September 2013
Channels: Editors Choice, Entertainment, Local, Mobile Editors Choice, People, Politics, Videos
Tags: 21 Icons, Adrian Steirn, Deloitte, Desmond Tutu, FW de Klerk, Kumi Naidoo, Lilian Cingo, madiba, Mercedes-Benz, Nadine Gordimer, Nelson Mandela, Nikon, sabc3, Sophia Williams De Bruyn, Sunday Times, Times Media
- R1500 withdrawn from Jayde's account on morning she disappeared
- Parent shot outside Rivonia primary school
- 'Never‚ never‚ never' - Zuma on whether Gordhan prosecution was discussed Luthuli House meeting
- All contracts for shows are being renegotiated - but no need to panic, says the SABC
- Zuma's state capture case: Now Vytjie Mentor steps in
Search Times LIVE Multimedia