The iconic ‘Shard’ in London, designed by architect Renzo Piano and set to become the tallest building of the European Union standing at 310 meters, is undergoing the final stages of its construction, with daring workers climbing on the top of the tower to apply the remaining panes of glass.
- Sundowns, Chiefs and Pirates handed home draws for TKO quarterfinal
- Sundowns cruise to TKO quarterfinal with 2-0 win over Polokwane City
- SARS refers enquiries about ‘hostage drama’ to Hawks
- DA accuses ANC of waging coordinated campaign to disprupt metro council meetings
- SA’s diplomatic system ‘hamstrung’ - Masutha on ICC withdrawal
Search Times LIVE Multimedia