If five-star hotels don’t quite cut it for you, then why not try staying in a palace? French tourist authorities recently announced a new class of top-end accommodation, so far limited to just eight hotels countrywide. The venues will now be designated as “Palaces français”, judged to show the best of French excellence, and, France hopes, soon to attract some big-spending tourists.
- Quinton de Kock ton leads solid SA batting effort against pink ball
- Zamalek receive support from unlikely source as Egyptian sides unite against Sundowns
- Zulu king wants to be paid for soil used from trust land for infrastructure projects
- Champions League triumph could propel Billiat to galaxy of the stars
- DA will continue to fight corruption‚ says Maimane
Search Times LIVE Multimedia